
Here is a shot of one of our two garage sales. They were both a roaring success. We had over 15 families donate items each time. Our total for the two garage sales ended up netting over $2000. We survived the first massive wind storm, followed the next day by a huge rain storm. The second sale, I learned not to price anything and just asked people to make a donation. Our friend's daughter even set up a water and brownie table with a poster that told about the adoption. I thought it was very sweet. She raised $40 toward the adoption. I learned alot through these two experiences and was so blessed by awesome friends that contributed items, helped me sort, and those precious ones (especially the host) who stood hours in the hot sun folding, bartering, and cleaning up. Good friends are priceless!
No comments:
Post a Comment