
Here's the scoop...we just received news from our agency that China only completed 2 days of referrals this past month. Even our agency was shocked. This means we missed the cut-off by one day! No one expected such a small batch. After Robert and I chanted around our room half a dozen times "God's timing IS perfect! His timing IS perfect!", we sadly accepted the reality. We will now go back into waiting mode and will hope to get our referral of Esther during the beginning of May. It has been an emotional roller coaster ride as we near the end. We'll keep you posted as soon as we hear anything. He is risen!!!
2 comments:
The devastation is utter and complete. But from the ashes will come forth a new spirit of patience and resolve. AlpacaRob will shed no more tears, life will go on and Esther will come home.....So shall it be written....So shall it be done. His will, not mine....
Oh... Melissa:( I am so bummed for you!!! I honestly can't imagine how you are feeling... Frankly, that REALLY SUCKS!! I am so sorry that you have to wait another month.
We are definately praying for your family... hang in there!
Post a Comment