
Thus far, we have raised money to bring Esther home by starting a tax deductible fund for donations. Back in December, Bonzo and Kari the Clowns did a fabulous benefit show. This month of May, we are doing a garage sale with all proceeds going to the Esther Fund. We have also applied to various grants that are available and, of course, are pinching our pennies the best we can. The Lord has blessed this mission, as to date, we have raised/earned about 75% of the total costs. "Taste and see that the Lord is good!"
2 comments:
I certainly hope the garage sell goes well. I know how much work you are putting into it.
Hey it's Garage Sale day. Wasn't that some wind storm last night? I could have really done without that! Hope things go well this morning. Got anymore ripped dollar bills?
Post a Comment