Wednesday, September 12, 2007

It's on to school time...

Well, somehow two weeks has past since my last entry. Everyone is back to school, except Esther, of course. I'm sort of just starting to feel a semblence of a routine as everyone has their places to be at different times and different open houses and papers for me to sign. Esther has also had several medical appointments and will have some follow-ups in the future. Add in a few soccer and football practices along with church activities and that just about fills up my days. So, here is the latest...

Esther in her fake fur...feelin' fancy!!

These are these adorable matching outfits my Mom found...so it's two hip little chicas showing their stuff.

Now, elder daughter, on her first day of kindergarten...sniff...sniff.

This is younger son doing some set up for his rocketry experiment in our back yard during his first week of school. I am homeschooling him this year. He is off to a great start!

This is eldest son posing with his art project. I kind of wanted to frame it or something...it looked so cool, but instead...I opted for the digipic to go in the scrapbook:)

No comments: