We are still working on our bonding here at the homefront. There are days when I feel we are very close and have arrived...others I feel her tenacity to keep a distance. After six months with us, she has made such great gains. It is hard to picture our life without her. We can still use prayers for her to be able to let go of that last part she is holding back and fully trust. We thank the Lord for His ability to let this be so and for your prayers offered on Esther's behalf.
Monday, January 07, 2008
A bonding moment...
We are still working on our bonding here at the homefront. There are days when I feel we are very close and have arrived...others I feel her tenacity to keep a distance. After six months with us, she has made such great gains. It is hard to picture our life without her. We can still use prayers for her to be able to let go of that last part she is holding back and fully trust. We thank the Lord for His ability to let this be so and for your prayers offered on Esther's behalf.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment