Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sweet dreams little one...

This is Esther's crib where she hangs out in the land of ZZZZZ's many hours per day. She has got a pretty steady routine now of bed at about 8:30 and up about 8am...give or take 30 minutes. She naps from about 1:00-3:30 on good days. As you can tell by her photo, she is quite comfy in her bed. As you notice, "Jingle Bear", her side kick, is always near by. I pray we will never lose her or wear her out before her time. As it is, I have to sneak "Jingles", as we call her, into the laundry and have her reappear by nap time or I am in trouble!!

Most of the time, this is how she sleeps, on her back propped up with her pillows. She always wakes up pretty happy, talking with her babies in her bed and looking in her mirror. And she always has a pretty big matt of hair to untangle on the back side of her head. It took a while for her to be this happy and content in her bed, but I am grateful she is such a good sleeper now, both for her sake and ours:)

No comments: