Monday, September 29, 2008

Esther turns two!

Well, this is about a month belated as I have been working lots of extra hours. The teaching program I work in has added many more students this year and I am also taking on some new responsibilities in our program. Anyway, here are some highlights from Esther's second birthday party...I will add more later.

The Big Sweet Two Year Old!!!


Can you tell these pretty girls are sisters? Esther plays with them two days per week while I'm at work. The youngest one and Esther also go to the same preschool class.

The party girls!! Big Sis and the older two sisters also spent many hours together playing before the girls were school age. This family has been such a huge blessing to ours, as they have loved on our two girls while I've been at work!!

1 comment:

jonathanandme said...

I can't believe she is two already!! Where has the time gone? On sunday Jonathan and I went into the nursery and he went up to Esther and patted her on the head then walked off. She was the only kiddo that he paid any attention to.
Jamera and Jonathan