So, now that Esther is 2...she has decided to be a little more adventurous, social, and decisive about her likes and dislikes. This would be the typical hidden adenda for most 2 year olds...independence and power!! By the way, that is also the not so hidden agenda of most teenagers, as well. Since we have two of those...we are experiencing power plays on both ends of the spectrum at our house. The main difference between the two, if you would really like to know, is the sophistication of the words used or lack there of. Otherwise, the basic manipulation, temper tantrum, and power struggle encounters with teens and toddlers are really quite similar:) So, let's move on beyond the psychology prattle...here are some of the new things Esther likes to do at age 2...

Anything I can climb on top of or stand when I'm not supposed to or ride on is the best!!! Mom approves of this one, so she took my picture:)

I love to be swinging on the swing. This method is my favorite because I can do it all by my self!!!

When in social situations, I have learned how do dazzle any crowd with my cute wordless ways:) I also like to throw in a few dance moves for good measure if I don't have everyone's complete attention!
1 comment:
What a nice blog, Melissa. The pictures make me homesick for the Pacific Northwest! Thankyou for sending me your link!
Post a Comment