Monday, December 08, 2008

December's Happenin's

What a coy pose eh? This is hangin' out at Daddy's work. It makes me wonder if she was into something she wasn't supposed to be and got caught:) Esther is two-ish and full of humor and mischief these days as she tests boundaries, is as cute as a button, and tries to say a few words. Her speech is progressing, but it is at a very, very slow rate. I think when she does decide to talk however, this little girl is going to have alot to say!


So, this is one of those artsy shots...yeah...that's it! This is Evan dashing across the floor at one of his basketball games. Since we don't get as many photos of him it seems...middle kid syndrome, I guess...here is his blurry claim to fame:)


So, this would be the first borns photo. First born boy, first born girl...both with perfectionist, hard driving tendencies that make them a joy, and ever so slightly head strong?


So, this would be the mom/daught/auntie/niece photo before going out and heading to a very fine wine tasting event. This would be my first ever wine tasting event I have attended of Washington wines. My chemistry side was very educated during this event as many local owners shared about their soil chemistries, how to properly wine taste, and the descriptors one gives for flavor. I was quite out of my league! As the designated driver, I enjoyed the awesome food and learned how to swirl my glass with the best of them!!

No comments: