Sunday, February 08, 2009
Esther and Mommy's first time apart...
So, if you have read the family blog...we have not been able to post pictures recently due to server issues. Now that I know that I will post without pics until it is fixed. Those of you still checking this blog, if you would please pray for Esther and I this week as it will be our first time apart from each other since bringing her home 19 months ago. I will be traveling with big Sis to visit family and we will be gone a whole week. Alpaca Rob will be taking some time off and she will go to child care her usual two days per week, so her routine will stay the same...just without me. As you can tell, I'm a little nervous, but excited for the time with big Sis. Thanks for your prayers...I'll post pictures next time, I hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment