Monday, March 09, 2009

Is Spring coming yet?

So, here you catch Esther and I doing our chicken jobs...watering and feeding. Which in all actuality, isn't our job, it's someone elses, but when they forget or run out of time...we get to do it!

Notice how we're still bundled up here? March has definitely come in like a Lion! Recently, I was sunned on, rained on, then gusted on, then hailed on, and finally sleet attacked me all on my drive home from work one afternoon! I grew up in Michigan where the weather can change at anytime during any season and surprise you, but this took the cake!

It doesn't phase Esther though...anytime she can get outside...she's there! She loves her mittens and is finally getting Mr. Thumkin in the right place without too much difficulty:) Happy Spring where ever you are in your part of the country...we're on 10 days and counting until IT arrives!!!

No comments: