So, I have not blogged since May and Esther's second anniversary home with us has come and gone. We have had a busy summer with lots of camping, visiting family and friends out of town, and soon to be flying across country. This may be my last Esther blog entry as I have been trying to keep up with our family blog listed at right. I will close this chapter with saying how grateful I am for the Lord bringing this little girl into our lives. I look at how our family has changed and grown and it is truly for the better. Each person has given of themselves and been filled with love in a new way as Esther has completed a place that each of us didn't know needed filling:o) I have watched Esther transform from a very scared, withdrawn, little girl to one who acts like she owns the place, strutting around with her new glasses and new words and two year old 'tude. I am so thankful for the healing that has gone on in her heart for her to be at that place. I pray for grace and wisdom as we raise her and train her up in His ways...that some day she will know His love for her in that He created her "for such a time as this". We love you Esther!!!

Our travelin' girl...heading out for new adventures!

Takin' a rest on the trail with a beautiful volcanic peak in the background.

Who says little girls are all "sugar and spice"...this one loves to get in the dirt and muck it up a bit:o)
No comments:
Post a Comment