Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Spring...

The following represents what we do every day at about 11:30. Big Sis gets on her backpack, thus Esther must get on hers. We head up the drive way and go hang out at the swing until the bus arrives to take Big Sis away. This has become such a part of Esther's routine...I know she will miss it dearly when summer comes. She and that bus driver have quite the waving relationship!

Esther has done so well these past 6 weeks. We have started her on an allergy medication with amazing results. Her nose no longer runs all day which causes her to be less irritable and sleep so much better. She has taken a leap in her physical growth and is now trying to say her first few words because her ears are finally clear and have been staying that way. We praise the Lord for this progress and a much happier little girl! In about one month, we will have had Esther in our lives for a whole year...can you believe it? It is amazing! And I thought the journey was incredible with all we experienced getting her...this past year has been an adventure beyond what I ever imagined! I wouldn't trade any of it for the growth we have had as a family and individuals and how the Lord will use these experiences in each of our lives...including our precious Esther!

Of course, the last picture represents our oldest son's favorite sport. He has been working hard to improve his skills as he prepares for high school next year. His hope is to earn himself a college scholarship and play college ball. He's got some pretty nice form in this shot, eh?


1 comment:

Kristy said...

How cute is she??? The pictures with her backpack on have me giggling :) Thanks for sharing,and no,I can't believe it's been a year!!