
After her first detested bath experience in China...bath time was one of her favorites when we came home. It is still a highlight of her day when she gets to have a bath. It is one of the 6-8 words she can say..."baaaaa".

So...the stroller...she never was in one until we took her around in one in China...but she took to it right away. She could flirt with the people, see all the action going on, and play and snack...what could be better. It is still a hit when we pull the stroller out!
So, we peaked off the summer last year with celebrating Esther's first birthday. I was just thinking today how blessed I feel to have been able to share that first birthday with her. We got to experience so many cool milestones with her this past year since she only had two teeth and wasn't crawling when we got her. I truly cannot imagine our lives without her!!
No comments:
Post a Comment