Sunday, August 03, 2008

Camping in the Cascades...

So, we went on a camping trip and I have lots of pics to share, but I'll just share a few today. We went to a camp ground in Ranier National Park. It was chilly...60's during the day and 40's at night. This was our first time out in our tent camper and boy were we appreciative of a propane heater and a non leaking roof...luxeries we never had in our tenting years. We had a beautiful day up at Ranier and then some rainy cold damp days...but that's all part of the camping experience, right? So, I'll share some highlights...

Esther hoping that dinner will be soon...while we set up the camper. She got pretty excited when we got her bib on, but then she had to wait a while for the fire to be ready.


This is the not so happy dish crew...what we have to do dishes by hand? They learned a great system of washing, rinsing, and drying out in the woods. I think they are much more appreciative of our dishwasher now:)


Before our hike up the trails around Ranier at Paradise Visitor Center. What a gorgeous day!! We praised the Lord for being able to enjoy the wonders He created!!

No comments: