There is always something special about the visit of a mother. It doesn't matter how old you are...your mom is always your mom. And in my case, I am a very blessed person indeed because I have such a spectacular Mom!! And there is nothing like a grandparent who loves on your kids. Esther has been eating it up and will be very sad when Nana has to leave.

This may look like an ordinary flower to you...but it has great significance to me, as it is a fall chrysanthemum. This is significant because it's part of Esther's name given to her by her orphanage in China. Qiu Ju, pronounced "chew jhe" with intonation going down on the "chew" and up on the "jhe", is part of Esther's official name. So, in the fall when I see a beautiful chrysanthemum, I think of the beautiful gift the Lord has given us in our daughter:)

I realized in going through some photos lately for a slide show that rarely do I have a picture of Esther and I together. So, usually, I must be the one behind the camera. With my mom and her husband here, we now have a great collection of lots of new photos as they both have their own cameras. So, here is Es and me in a snuggle moment.
1 comment:
Fun! Fun! Fun! You look so happy. I am praying for you about adopting again. Keep me posted! :)
Post a Comment