Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Summer Fun and Esther turns1!

Well, the summer is nearing a close...the kids all started their first week of school this week. It seems the pace is picking up again...drat! I have really enjoyed the slow pace of this summer. I will have pictures upcoming of Esther's party, but for now here are some summer highlights...

Esther with her friend enjoying our spacious pool:) These two are just a few months apart and will be playing together a few Fridays this year while I work.


All the girls enjoying the pool party! Two sets of sisters. Ruthie has spent the last three years on my working days with these girls. We just love their family and are so thankful for them! It is hard to believe it has been three years...how time flies. Now their family and ours have added one more...what a blessing!


This is Esther dolled up and getting ready to go to church...she is happy like this alot of the time!


Grandma and Esther bonding!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I LOVE THE PICTURE OF HER ALL DOLLED UP!! ;) She is one cute little munchkin.