
Esther's daring crossing on the rope bridge...do you see the expression, like, "Dad get me out of here!"

So, this was the watermellon spitting contest. Our daughter told us she probably swallowed more seeds than spit them, but she sure enjoyed the watermellon! Can you tell by the dribbles on her shirt?

Not to be out done...Alpaca Rob has his rally cap on so the long brim does not interfere with his powerful jet propulsion spitting force. You can see Esther and I farther down. I was happy to make it past cone #1. Alpaca Rob however almost hit the judge out in the parking lot. He kept coming back all night to see if his record of spittage was #1. At the last possible moment, he was ousted from first. The male rally cries grew dim...as the new record was set by a girl:)
2 comments:
It looks like great fun for the whole family! I would love to hear all about it and get ideas for next years VBS.
hey! its me in that photo with you! not doing so well at the seed spitting as you though :)
Post a Comment