
OK...this was the #1 highlight of all. Look at that beautiful smile! She certainly is Esther, our shining "star".

So, we went to the Guangzhou zoo today. Everywhere we go we see hilarious translations of signs into English. This one was a funny one...I think they mean don't feed the animals, but I get this funny picture in my head of a large stirring pot and big spoon:)

Tonight, was the traditional dinner cruise on the Pearl River before leaving Guangzhou. The boat had a third level deck and second level dining area. The Pearl River is as wide as the Columbia, but imagine high rise buildings and 10 million people living around it. The Pearl River is a major passage way between Guangzhou and Hong Kong, so you constantly see shipping freighters going up and down all day long. Anyway, here is Alpaca Rob toting Esther in the fabulous baby carrier (thanks C&TW) while we prepare to eat dinner.

Just a view from the boat as we cruise down river. Many of the buildings even have changing light show displays on them. A beautiful way to end the evening.
4 comments:
I am so happy for you guys that things are getting so much better. What a wonderful smile Esther has! I can tell just from the pics that she is getting more comfortable with you and opening up. We are looking forward to seeing you when you get home. Christy
You can definately tell Esther is opening up more. She is absolutely adorable! Olivia loves playing babies and begged Laini to play along this morning. I heard Laini saying "Olivia,look I adopted this baby" :) We read your blog every day and look forward to reading all about the day's journey and pray for you often.
Kristy & Laini Good
Thank you so much for sharing your journey with everyone. Your daughter is so beautiful and her smile is wonderful to see. She has such amazing parents and siblings. We are filled with joy for you all. The kids and I have been enjoying watching Esther get to know and love her Mommy and Daddy.
Shalah
I do believe that smile says it all! Looks as if Esther is very content to be where she is. Praise the Lord she has been blessed with you as her parents and you with her as your daughter. Thank you for sharing your journey and letting us see the love and joy that you all have in common! Can't wait to see you at home with that darling!
Love you,
Cheri and family
Post a Comment