
While I have a moment, I want to take the time to thank those of you who have prayed for us over the past two years and for those of you who prayed for us over the past two months while we were in China. I want to thank those of you who teamed with God's vision and helped with fundraisers or supported us financially. I want to thank those of you who had encouraging words and words of hope when we were down or frustrated. I want to thank those of you who took the time to greet us at the airport and welcome us home. I want to thank the crew of ladies from our church who blessed us by decorating our house with festive fourth of July decorations, bibs, wash clothes, and gifts...and then filled our refridgerator with a weeks worth of meals...thank you, thank you. I want to thank those of you who have blessed us with gifts since we've been home...your thoughtfulness means so much. And finally, I want to thank the Lord, who has protected and provided for Esther since her conception, has provided for our needs financially to go and get her, has prepared our hearts and hers to be a forever family, and has shown us the gift of adoption, just as He did with His Son Jesus and adopting us into His forever family. These events have changed my life and my perspective...may He receive all the glory.
The pictures below show the many new things Esther is experiencing in her new home:)

Loves from Nanna:)...Hmmm...she reminds me vaguely of someone...

What? I have to be strapped and contained in a car? What's that all about?

OK...enough all ready...do you three have to keep hugging me all the time?

All right...this is more like it...no straps...movement...I think I could like it here!
1 comment:
Praise the Lord :) Love the pictures and to know Esther is getting settled,as well as you all! I just can't get over how beautiful she is. Really!!
Kristy
Post a Comment