Thursday, May 31, 2007

Today we can say...we got our TA...soon we'll be on our way!


Yes...I was there to get the call because #1 son forgot to collect the chicken eggs! So, I collected them and was washing them when I got the call from our agency. Go figure! Two times now I was there when I wasn't supposed to be and that's when I received highly anticipated news from our agency:) Isn't God good?!

Our generous neighbor, who is donating his airline miles on our behalf, is working on some tentative flight dates departing around June 16 and returning shortly after July 4th. Our day to get Esther would be June 25th. Yippee!! I'll keep you posted on definite dates when our CA is confirmed. (If these acronyms are driving you nutty, scroll down a couple posts for an explanation.)

1 comment:

Christy said...

Let me be the first to say "YAHOOOO!!!!" I am so excited for you guys. I hope you get a quick CA and you can be on your way sooner rather then later. ;)Christy