
Elder lady of the village of Yi Ling.

Children of Yi Ling

The Big Moment: Esther Grace Qiu Ju Edrington arrives!!!!

Soon after getting her at the Hotel at the Office of Civil Affairs we are in the van again and heading back to our hotel with a crying baby who is probably tired, confused, and a little more than just upset. But never fear, Mama is there to comfort.

Dad showing that natural touch by which he calms Esther's fears. Esther and daddy hit it off big in the eating department (Dad's specialty) and Esther finally eats a little congee followed later by some cracker.
It was an amazing day from the very outset. Science Mama will have to give you more tomorrow as it's now 10:00 pm China time, Esther's been a sleep for about 40 minutes and I have caught up with uploading the digipics into the laptop,who knows how long she will sleep. So this tired cowboy is heading to the bunkhouse. We have to head out to the office of Civil Affairs tomorrow at 8:30 am with an awake and fed baby. Tomorrow we will do more paperwork. Most of which we pre-filled out this afternoon.
9 comments:
Praise the Lord! What a wonderful day. Esther is so adorable! I love her cute little nose, what a sweet baby. I am so happy for you guys, this is a day that has been filled with prayer from your many friends and fans.;) I will be lifting you up in prayer for the next two weeks as you go through the paperwork and getting to know your new baby. Christy
Congratulation Melissa and Robert! So glad to hear it went so well! I think she looks like you Robert.
Hope you have a restful nights sleep and all goes well again tomorrow. We are praying for you.
Congratulations! She is a beautiful little girl. You all will continue to be in our prayers. Meigan saw a picture of Esther and asked who she was, when I told her she said, "Is she my friend?" I am so glad that Meigan will grow up with Esther.
What a precious baby girl! She was definately worth the very long wait! I am in tears and so happy for you guys! God is soo good:) Congrats and God Bless<><
Congrats. I an anxiously eager to meet our new grandchild in July 4. She is beautiful. Pop
Six Edringtons-Yeah!!! What an awesome couple to be so blessed with another child. All will reap the rewards. Smiles and prayers, Julie.
SO excited to finally see pictures of Esther! She is absolutely beautiful. I too am in tears ;) We have been counting down the days right along with you and have been praying every day for you also.
We would love to meet Esther at a later time when things have calmed down for you guys :)
Kristy & Laini Good
Wow! What a blessing to be right there holding God's plan for your family right now. We are so excited for you and can't wait for you to get back so we can greet Esther. Congratulations!
Hello there!!! Oh Esther is so sweet! God is so good. Praying for all three of you in China and the three of you at home too!
Post a Comment