
So, this is it...Saturday at 12:30 we'll be on our way to Portland on Northwest. From there we fly to Tokyo and there Beijing. We're making our last lists...updating Nana on all the kids particulars...filling the last spaces in the suitcases. I hope we have it all :) Can you believe I packed all my clothes in 2 - 2 gallon ziplocs? Sure seems like there are lots of baby things in there though :) Thanks again for everyone's prayers, support, and love these past weeks and 2 years as the Lord has been preparing our way!!!
If you scroll down to the bottom of the page in the links section, I added a new video link from a family who was just there this winter. Gives you a glimpse of what we're heading toward, if you want to check it out.
1 comment:
The Shelbys are joining you in prayer! We can hardly wait to meet sweet Esther Grace!
Post a Comment