
As time draws closer (only three days left), I BELIEVE our to do list IS shrinking! We tested out Skype last night, which was very cool. Skype is an online program where you can talk to other people and see them in real time for free. It will be excellent for touching base with the kids each day while we are away. Thanks to the families that have let us borrow items and for all who have contributed to the "red suitcase"! God's timing is perfect, as my mom was able to complete her travels and will be flying out today. I have also had the opportunity to complete all my end of the year classroom duties, register kids for programs for summer, next fall's sports, and school changes and applications for the fall. We see a lawyer today to wrap up Will changes, have had several doctor appts. for shots, registering baby, and meds to take, and oh yeah...the paperwork... I hope I will still have a some functioning brain cells to be a good mommy when we get there :)
1 comment:
Keep on keepin' on girlfriend. You are almost to the end of the wait and getting ready to start a whole new phase of the journey! May God bless you my friend!
Post a Comment