Monday, June 04, 2007

Our dates are in...



Well, we confirmed flight dates with Northwest this morning. We will be leaving on June 16th and returning on July 4th. Considering Esther becomes a U.S. citizen when her feet touch U.S. soil...it's pretty cool that will happen on our Independence Day:)

I've included a few pictures of The Forbidden City as we will be flying into Beijing and touring for two day before we head down to Guangxi, Esther's province. We will hike on the Great Wall and see Tianenmen Square. We are excited about getting to see Beijing for real, since we will all be seeing it on t.v. next summer for the summer olympics. So, we start the countdown to next Saturday. I will be closing down my classroom this week along with attending all the kids end of the year events. Once that is done, I can start thinking about packing...it is hard to believe this is all finally going to happen!!!

No comments: